I'm crazy but you like it.

I'm crazy but you like it.
easy like sunday mornin

About Me

My photo
I'm not a hippie, but i don't like polluting the earth I love the study of ergonomics. And biology. And sociology. I hate politics. I truly have an amazing husband. He spoils me without me asking. He doesn't even give me a chance to forget how amazing he is. I have baggage. I'm not ashamed of it. I love coffee. French Market Coffee. I change everyday

Monday, March 14, 2011

Louisiana, LucyAnna, Loozana, Louweezyannuh.

I miss Louisiana. Sometimes, i miss it so much I'll watch documentaries about Hurricane Katrina or The Princess and the Frog just so I can try to get my accent back. I think it's impossible for anyone to truly understand the simplistic charm of Louisiana unless they've lived there. There's scattered old-world charm everywhere you go. Reminders of Louisiana's cultural diversity, foundations.


sprawling lazy oak

my all time favorite coffee!


Lake Maurepas
Images-take me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment