I'm crazy but you like it.

I'm crazy but you like it.
easy like sunday mornin

About Me

My photo
I'm not a hippie, but i don't like polluting the earth I love the study of ergonomics. And biology. And sociology. I hate politics. I truly have an amazing husband. He spoils me without me asking. He doesn't even give me a chance to forget how amazing he is. I have baggage. I'm not ashamed of it. I love coffee. French Market Coffee. I change everyday

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Home remodeling

I'm gonna take on a really big project this year, much to my husband's dismay. This project ( and all the projects contained therein) may actually become the heart of this blog altogether. I'm going to start remodeling the house, using almost completely free materials off of craigslist, and when needed, things from the habitat for humanity restore. My first projects: simple bathroom upgrade, banquet breakfast areA, outdoor space. Will post before photos and idea photos later!

i'm especially excited about picking out some lovely corbels for the open shelving around my kitchen window. My kitchen is configured exactly like the first photo up there, so this should all work out very nicely, and similar to that photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment